Below is a selection of articles on business, leadership and life. If you have a topic you’d like me to write about, please send me your suggestion. I also write for other blogs, e-zines and publications. If you would like to have me write for you, let’s talk.
- Expose Yourself
- Have powerful connections with potential clients that get results – quickly and intentionally.
- Faith & Failure (and action)
- Sweet Endings and (Almost) New Beginnings
- ‘Don’t just do something. Stand there.’
- No More Nots: Change Your Language. Change Your Business.
- Skipping Into Fall – The Changing Colors of Business
- Quick Tips for Getting Back into Business
- An Introvert’s Guide to Getting Great Customers to Come to You
- The Stories We Tell. The 5 Simple Ingredients of a Powerful Presentation.
- The Leader’s Dilemma: Simple Ways to Overcome the Pitfalls and Get the Results You Want
- What Speed is Your Life? Great Lessons from a 35-Mile-an-Hour Leader
- To Be or Not to Be (a Princess)
- How Your BIG A Can Change Your Life & Business
- How to Trust Your Gut When Your Brain Says “What!?!”
- Writing a Manifesto
- Create Intentional Connections
“I love reading your articles. You give great advice. I shared your ‘Giving Powerful Presentations’ article with 2 artists with whom I’m leading a workshop in Miami at the end of the month. It was very helpful.”
—Christine Caton, Director of Education, Young Audiences